Quality, Safety and Environment Policy
In a constantly evolving, globalized and extremely selective market, SIAP aims at providing its Customers with winning solutions as to Quality, Environment and Safety, at fair prices.
Our main purpose is to constantly control the effects of activities that may affect the environment, workplace safety and health, assess them and set out a correct management plan. This target can be achieved by involving our staff, as well as promoting effective communication and training.
We are responsible for the effects of our production processes on the environment and we believe that the integration of our activity, products and services with the environment may not only help satisfy the demands of our end customers and increase our competitiveness, but also maintain the necessary harmony with the final context and improve our corporate image.
The key factors for the success of SIAP are:
- The respect for legal and other requirements agreed upon and/or applicable by the company to the activity and the Organization by continuously monitoring hazardous activities
- Optimization of the use of resources during product definition and manufacturing phases in order to minimize environmental effects.
- The prevention and minimization of the chance to cause environmental effects, pollution, accidents, near misses and occupational diseases
- The analysis of each accident or hazardous event in order to avoid, if possible, reoccurrence.
- The co-operation and co-ordination with suppliers, Customers and the Municipality to guarantee environment protection and workplace safety and health
- The continuous improvement of environment protection and workplace safety and health